Making delicious garlic bread has never been easier! Air fryer frozen garlic bread saves you so much time, and there's no need to heat up your entire kitchen!Jump to Recipe
I need to tell you that if you have an air fryer, making Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread will change your life. I will literally eat garlic bread with every single meal. There's no meal that I don't think could be made just a little bit better by the addition of garlic bread (including breakfast). And up until I got an air fryer, I was making my garlic bread in the oven, like a chump.
Now though, I make it in my air fryer which preheats in less than 3 minutes, and because of the air fryer basket design, I only have to flip the bread once to get it crusty and delicious on both sides!
Other Recipes You'll Love
PRO TIP: using the Air Fryer for your garlic bread frees up the oven for roasted veggies!
Reasons To Make Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread
- Your air fryer heats up so much faster than your oven!
- It's great for when you only need a few pieces of garlic bread
- Because the air fryer uses less energy than an oven, you'll save on your electric bill!
- The bread cooks quickly and evenly
- Frozen Garlic Bread
- Cheese (optional)
- Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
- Fresh basil (optional)
Tips and Tricks
- Add cheese to your bread after the first flip for delicious cheesy garlic bread.
- I like to add crushed red pepper and fresh chopped basil to my bread, but you can add any seasonings you want!
- If you need more than a few pieces, air fry the bread in batches. If you're making a lot
- How many pieces of bread do you get? This will depend on your particular air fryer. Mine will hold four pieces, but it's tight. Three pieces fit perfectly. If you have an air fryer that's also a toaster oven, you can fit way more.
- Do I need to defrost the bread before air frying? Nope! You just throw the frozen pieces right in the air fryer basket.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new recipe!
Please Leave a Star Review below!!
If you make this recipe don't forget to tag @sarastinykitchn on Instagram so I can see it!! For more great recipe ideas, follow me on Pinterest!
Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread
- 4 pieces garlic bread frozen
- 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded optional
- crushed red pepper, to taste optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped optional
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 390
- Place the pieces of bread in the air fryer basket, and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until it's cooked to your liking. At 5 minutes, flip the bread over so both sides get nice and crispy.*
- Remove the cooked bread from the Air Fryer and enjoy!