These Air Fryer Potatoes with A1 Mayonnaise are a quick and easy side dish that helps free up your oven for other dishes!Jump to Recipe
I love a good potato side dish, I love my air fryer, and I love A1, and that's how these air fryer potatoes with A1 mayonnaise were born.
Reasons I love this Air Fryer Potato Wedges:
- No need to turn on my oven.
- I don't have to pre-soak the potatoes
- They don't take as long as traditional oven baked wedges
- They're super crispy outside and super fluffy inside!
Other potato recipes you'll love!
- Roasted Yukon Potatoes with Caper Vinaigrette
- Spinach Salad with Roasted Potatoes and Snap Peas
- Sausage, Potato and Onion Sheet Pan Dinner
- Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- A1 Sauce
- Parsley (optional)
How to cut potatoes into wedges:
Start by cutting the potatoes into halves, length wise. Then lay the cut side down on your cutting board, and cut each of the the halves in half again.
Then take those halves and cut them through the middle, or in thirds. This will all depend on the size of your potato, and the size you want the wedges. Larger wedges take longer to cook.
Subscribe to Sara's Tiny Kitchen!
Get the latest updates and recipes straight to your inbox!
What kind of potato is best?
I've heard that russet's are the best, and while I love a russet potato, I think you just can't beat a Yukon Gold for flavor and texture. I wouldn't recommend a red potato, as the waxier potatoes don't have that same fluffy interior.
Soaking your potatoes:
When it comes to making fries in the oven I almost always soak them first - this helps them crisp up. But the whole point of the air fryer is that the convection air flow helps things get crisp, so I think it's safe to skip this step when making potato wedges in the air fryer.
What if I don't Like mayo OR A1?
That's totally fine, although I don't know that we can be friends. JK. If you don't like A1 or mayo, you can dip these wedges into whatever you want! Ketchup! Ranch! The world is your dipping oyster!
I'm so glad you found my site! Take a few minutes to look around and see what else we have to offer here at Sara's Tiny Kitchen!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new recipe!
If you make this recipe don't forget to tag @sarastinykitchn on Instagram so I can see it!! For more great recipe ideas, follow me on Pinterest!
If you liked this recipe, please leave a review and a star review below! It really helps other people find my recipes!
Air Fryer Potatoes with A1 Mayonnaise
- 1 lb yukon potatoes 2 large or 3 small
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon A1 or to taste
- Cut your potatoes into wedges, and tip them into a bowl. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400. Once preheated, add the wedges, and try to spread them out as much as possible.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then toss the potatoes and continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the wedges are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- While the potatoes cook, stir together the mayonnaise and A1 in a small bowl and set aside.
- Once the potatoes are done, sprinkle with a little extra salt and fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with the A1 Mayo sauce!