Air Fryer Tomatoes are a quick and easy way to make use of all the delicious summer tomatoes coming your way!Jump to Recipe
I absolutely love the month of August for several reasons. One, is that it's my birthday month. Another is tomatoes. Sweet, juicy, luscious late summer tomatoes are maybe one of the perfect foods on this planet.
There are so many ways to make them, but I think I've found my new favorite way. In the dead of summer, the last thing I want to do is turn my oven on and let it run for the time it takes to roast tomatoes, but doing them in the air fryer is so easy and efficient!
Pro Tip: I like to leave some of my tomatoes whole and cut some of them in half for a more interesting texture once they're roasted!
Other Great Tomato Recipes
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- White wine vinegar
- Basil (optional)
What to do make with Air Fryer Tomatoes:
- Spread them over toast
- Use them as a pasta sauce
- Make an epic grilled cheese and tomato sandwich
- Use as part of a charcuterie board
- Add them to a salad
- Eat them like candy!
SUBSCRIBE TO SARA'S TINY KITCHEN!
Get the latest updates and recipes straight to your inbox!
Tips and Tricks
- Start checking the tomatoes after about 6 minutes. Your air fryer might run hotter than mine.
- Because this tomato dish has so few ingredients, try to use the best possible ingredients you can. The olive oil in particular will make a difference in the taste of the final dish. Try to use really good olive oil if you can.
- How long do the tomatoes last? They'll last for about three days in the fridge in an air tight container.
- How should I reheat them? You can either reheat them on half power in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, or you can reheat them in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Air Fryer Tomatoes
- 1 10 ounce Cherry or Grape Tomatoes some halved, some left whole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Preheat your air fryer to 370.
- In a small bowl, toss the cherry tomatoes with the olive oil, salt and pepper, and white wine vinegar.
- Once preheated, tip the tomatoes into the basket of your air fryer, or spread them out if you have one with a tray.
- Air fry for 6-10 minutes or until tomatoes are cooked through, charred or browned in spots, and pierce easily with a fork.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new recipe!
Please Leave a Star Review below!!
If you make this recipe don't forget to tag @sarastinykitchn on Instagram so I can see it!! For more great recipe ideas, follow me on Pinterest!