Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread is a mix of two of your favorite flavors reimagined into one delicious cake! It's super easy to make, and just a little unexpected. Your friends and family will love it!Jump to Recipe
I love fall baking so much! There's nothing quite like your home filling up with the comforting scents of fall from some type of goodie baking away in the oven. This Peanut Butter Pumpkin Loaf is no exception!
The flavor is not quite pumpkin, not quite peanut butter, but somehow both at the same time! Dense and moist, it's a great snacking cake that's just as welcome at breakfast time as it is for dessert.
The ingredients are simple and easy to find, so make yourself this cake today!
Other Fall Bakes You'll Love
- Vegetable Oil
- Peanut Butter
- Baking Soda
Tips and Tricks
- Use 100% Pure Pumpkin for this recipe, not pumpkin pie filling. The pie filling is way too sweet.
- If your bread isn't testing as done with a wooden skewer after 60 minutes, cover the loaf with foil and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes. This will allow the loaf to bake all the way through without overbaking on the top.
- If you have an 8x4 loaf pan instead of a 9x5
SUBSCRIBE TO SARA'S TINY KITCHEN!
Get the latest updates and recipes straight to your inbox!
Tools to Help you make this recipe successfully
Can I freeze this pumpkin loaf?
Absolutely! Let the loaf cool completely, then wrap it in heavy duty aluminum foil, or double wrap it in regular foil. Then place in a freezer ziploc bag, and freeze for up to two months. To Thaw: let it sit in the fridge for a day to start to thaw, and then let it sit at room temp for a few hours to finish thawing?
What type of mix-ins can I add?
Oh my gosh, SO MANY! I love to do chocolate chips. If you want to lean into the peanut buttery-ness of the recipe, you can add chopped peanuts. You can sub out chunky peanut butter for smooth. You could add cinnamon chips! Toasted pumpkin seeds would probably be awesome!
How do I store leftovers?
Leftovers will last for 3 days at room temperature in an air-tight container, or for up to a week in the fridge.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new recipe!
If you loved this recipe, please Leave a Star Review below!!
If you make this recipe don't forget to tag @sarastinykitchn on Instagram so I can see it!! For more great recipe ideas, follow me on Pinterest!
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 7.5 ounces 100% Pure Pumpkin Half a can
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoon water
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pre heat your oven to 350 and line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil, water and peanut butter and mix well to combine.
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined, and pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, testing the loaf for doneness with a wooden skewer after 60 minutes. If the skewer comes out clean with no wet batter your loaf is good to go. If there is any batter remaining, cover the loaf with a piece of foil, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then finish cooling on a wire rack.