Fresh and fruity, this Pina Colada Mocktail is easy to make, super refreshing, and absolutely delicious!
I'm not a big drinker, but that doesn't mean I don't like to enjoy a nice frozen mixed drink from time to time. I just leave out the booze and make this Pina Colada Mocktail! I get all of the flavor, but can still drive home! If you like your Pina Colada's though, you can totally add rum to this and it'll be delicious.
Other Recipes You'll Love
- Frozen Pineapple
- Coconut Cream
- Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Extract
- Honey (optional)
- Maraschino Cherries (optional for garnish)
Tips and Tricks
- The recipe as written serves two, but you can easily double or even quadruple it to serve a crowd. If you're going to quadruple it, I would do it in two batches unless you have a SUPER high powered and large blender.
- There is a wide variety of difference in sweetness levels of pineapple. If you have a super sweet fruit, that should be enough to naturally sweeten the drink but I would recommend tasting it, and adding a teaspoon of honey if you think it needs it.
SUBSCRIBE TO SARA'S TINY KITCHEN!
Get the latest updates and recipes straight to your inbox!
Make this a cocktail instead of a mocktail
If you're not the DD, go ahead and add 2 ounces of rum per serving. So for the recipe as written, add 4 ounces of rum.
Can I make these ahead of time?
I would recommend making these as you drink them. The consistency is sort of like a slushie, and they don't freeze or refrigerate well.
Is a Pina Colada Mocktail vegan?
Technically, if you add honey to it, it wouldn't be considered vegan, but you could easily sub the honey for simple syrup, or agave. I wouldn't recommend maple syrup - the flavors don't compliment the Pina Colada.
I'm so glad you found my site! Take a few minutes to look around and see what else we have to offer here at Sara's Tiny Kitchen!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new recipe!
If you make this recipe don't forget to tag @sarastinykitchn on Instagram so I can see it!! For more great recipe ideas, follow me on Pinterest!
If you liked this recipe, please leave a review and a star review below! It really helps other people find my recipes!
Pina Colada Mocktail
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- 1 teaspoon honey optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Leave a Reply