Sweet tangy raspberry vinegar mixes with honey and olive oil for a light summery homemade salad dressing that is made in minutes and blows bottled salad dressing out of the water.Jump to Recipe
This Raspberry Vinegar Dressing is so easy and delicious, there's no reason not to make it regularly!
Now, I’m not going to stand here and tell you that I only ever make my own dressings, and that bottled dressings are bad. I am a huge proponent of Hidden Valley Ranch, and I love a nice green salad with a little bit of Kraft Zesty Italian on it.
But let's face it - bottled dressings are loaded down with artificial flavors and sweeteners and God knows how much sodium.
They’re good, but sometimes you want to know exactly what it is you’re stuffing your face with.
This dressing is quick and simple and absolutely delicious. It’s a little off the beaten path – raspberry vinegar can be difficult to find, but it’s sold on Amazon, and in specialty food stores if you have some in your area.
And it’s totally worth the extra hassle to get your hands on the vinegar. You don’t need a ton of it to make the recipe, and it’s so good on a field greens salad, or just drizzled over strawberries.
Other Recipes You'll Love
- Raspberry Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
Benefits of Raspberry Vinegar Dressing:
Some benefits of Raspberry Vinegar:
- Raspberry vinegar is made from the extracts of raspberries, which are known to have many awesome health benefits.
- They’ve been shown to help lower risk of stroke and heart disease.
- They are high in antioxidants.
- They are high in Vitamin C, which helps produce collagen, which in turn helps prevent and repair sun damage to skin.
- They’re low in calories, but high in fiber, which helps you feel fuller, longer.
- They contain less sugar than most fruit – just 5 grams of sugar per cup of fruit, and they are naturally sweet, which can help prevent sugar cravings.
Subscribe to Sara's Tiny Kitchen!
Get the latest updates and recipes straight to your inbox!
Making and storing dressing:
Like most dressings, you can just add all of the ingredients to a jar, and then shake it to combine. Taste and adjust for seasoning. That’s one of the best parts of a homemade dressing. You can make it your own.
Because the dressing is solely honey, vinegar and oil, it lasts much longer than dressings that have other things in them such as shallots or garlic. The dressing will last in the fridge, covered, for about 10 days.
There’s not really anything to substitute in this recipe – you could definitely make it with a different fruit vinegar. Blueberry vinegar would be awesome.
You can always sub red or white wine vinegar as well, for a simple homemade vinaigrette.
I'm so glad you found my site! Take a few minutes to look around and see what else we have to offer here at Sara's Tiny Kitchen!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new recipe!
If you make this recipe don't forget to tag @sarastinykitchn on Instagram so I can see it!! For more great recipe ideas, follow me on Pinterest!
If you liked this recipe, please leave a review and a star review below! It really helps other people find my recipes!
Raspberry Vinegar Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small jar with a lid, and shake until the dressing comes together.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 10 days, covered.